Case studies and guides
A solar system needs to be tailored to your energy use, roof size and when and how you use electricity. Examples in the below case studies will help you gauge what could be expected in your situation.
This fact sheet covers:
- why solar power is important
- how it can benefit your household
- key facts about solar systems to help you make an informed decision
- how to make the most of a solar system with your energy use
- buying a solar system
- how to access feed in tariffs, rebates and other incentives
- how to look after a solar system
- other useful resources
View our solar system fact sheet.
A hot water system needs to be tailored to your specific circumstances and needs. The practical examples in these case studies will help you gauge how different hot water technologies can be tailored to meet your circumstances and needs.
- Crows Nest Community Centre, Crows Nest, NSW
- Feasibility study comparing solar PV and solar hot water
- Case study on residential heat pump and solar PV
This guide helps you:
- Learn about different hot water systems
- Learn about how you can use hot water more efficiently
- Understand how you can save money on hot water use
- Choose the right hot water system for your needs
View our NSW Hot Water Guide.